Click here to stay up to date on storm info.
Due to the severe weather conditions, the Croton-Harmon Schools will be closed tomorrow, Tuesday, January 27, 2015.
Due to the impending major snow storm the following is in effect:
- The work session scheduled for tonight has been cancelled
- Administrative offices will be closed on Tuesday
- Tuesday’s Garbage collection has been cancelled
- Wednesday’s Court has been cancelled
- Recreation programs scheduled for tomorrow have been cancelled.
Please be mindful of the following
- If you are experiencing an emergency you may call 911 or the Police Department at 271-5177.
- DPW crews will be working to keep the streets clear of snow and ice. Residents must move their cars off the streets during the storm so that DPW trucks can plow the roads. Even with a winter hardship permit, parked cars must be moved from their parked spot no later than 12 hours after the storm. For complete details of all village code ordinances having to do with snow regulations, please visit the home page of the Village website.
- Please remember that when clearing driveways and sidewalks of snow, not to throw the snow onto the streets. Doing so causes an unsafe condition and is also a violation of the Village Code. Please also inform your contractors not to do so.
The work session scheduled tonight has been cancelled due to the impending storm.
The Planning Board meeting scheduled for Tuesday, January 27th has been cancelled due to the winter storm.
PVC and CET ChildrenSpace
will CLOSE at 1:00 P.M. TODAY -
Monday – January 26th, 2015
Due to the Weather.
Kate will be canceling both her 9:30 and 11:30 classes this morning.
Again we plan to reopen Wednesday morning…